Don’t forget to vote in the election on November 6! Need to register? Want to know more? We’ve got resources.
- Approximately 30% of Californians who are eligible to vote aren’t registered. Not sure if you’re registered? Click HERE to find out how to check voter registration status in your county.
- Voter registration forms can be found online HERE. Complete the form and mail it directly to the county elections office (address provided on the form)–or submit the form online.
RESOURCES FOR VOTERS:
- The 2012 Living Voters Guide is an interesting way to learn more about issues on the ballot, share your thoughts, and hear other voters’ opinions. The site collects voter-generated information on state ballot measures and provides a venue for discourse and deliberation. This non-partisan project is supported by our friends at The Whitman Institute. Check it out at https://cali.livingvotersguide.org/.
- The League of Women Voters website has information on topics ranging from how the electoral college system works to finding your polling place.
- Know of a great, non-partisan resource for voters? Tell us about it on Facebook or Twitter.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- California’s voter registration deadline is Monday, October 22.
- The General Election is on Tuesday, November 6. Make your voice heard!