LEARNING COLLABORATIVE NEAR YOU
LEARNING COLLABORATIVES PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT:
JUNE – NOVEMBER 2015
The California Networks for Collaboration (CNfC) will offer free professional development opportunities over a period of six months (June – November 2015).
Three unique Learning Collaboratives will take place under the project’s overarching topic of expanding public engagement and accessibility: Accessibility, Audience Research, Engagement Strategies.
For more information about the California Networks for Collaboration and this professional development opportunity click HERE.
Find the region nearest you to apply for this free professional opportunity:
- Central Coast Los Angeles
- Central Valley North Coast
- Deserts Orange County
- Gold Country San Diego
- High Sierra San Francisco
- Inland Empire Shasta Cascade
LEARNING COLLABORATIVE PLACEMENTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED BY MAY 20, 2015.
- Santa Barbara Educators’ Roundtable
- Solano County Museum Consortium
- Sunnylands Center & Gardens
- Sacramento Association of Museums
- Eastern Sierra Cultural Heritage Alliance
- Riverside Art Museum
- Museum Educators of Southern California
- Exhibit Envoy
- Balboa Park Cultural Partnership
- Cultural Connections
- Turtle Bay Exploration Park
- California Arts Council
- Cal Humanities
Institute of Museum and Library Services, grant number MG-10-14-0010-14.