- This event has passed.
SAN DIEGO—Little Saigon Stories: Art, Food & Community Voices
April 27, 2019 @ 3:00 am – 1:00 pmFree
- Pop-up art gallery showcasing Little Saigon Stories
- Postcard writing station (an international community art project, in collaboration with the San Diego Museum of Man)
- Guided walking tours of the Little Saigon District
- Self-guided restaurant tour of Little Saigon
- Food Crawl: Enjoy some great eats at various restaurants in the district.
- Gallery opening reception (4–8 pm) featuring: Photo exhibit, film screening, meet the artists, coffee & tea, Vietnamese bingo, cooking demo, raffles prizes and more.
Little Saigon Stories is a visual story-telling project facilitated by the Media Arts Center San Diego, in collaboration with the AjA Project, Little Saigon Foundation and El Cajon Boulevard Business Improvement Association. For more information, go to https://mediaartscenter.org/littlesaigon or contact Natalia Valerdi-Rogers, Education & Community Production Manager, (619) 230-1938 x.102, email@example.com. This event is part of a project supported by California Humanities through an Humanities for All Project Grant.