- This event has passed.
SAN DIEGO– Screening and discussion of documentary film Tears of War: The Many Refugee Women in California
March 27, 2019 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- What was the outline or script used by the documentarian?
- Did the script tell a compelling story?
- How effective were the clips of additional footage, e.g., war’s devastation?
- Was Huda’s message understandable—after less than one year of ESL classes?
- How would you improve the film?
Wednesday, March 27, 6:00 P.M. Women’s Museum of California, 2730 Historic Decatur Road, Liberty Station Free! Light refreshments! Questions: Anne at 858.245.1677 or email@example.com This film project was made possible with support from California Humanities, a non-profit partner of the National Endowment for the Humanities. Visit www.calhum.org