Approximately 30% of Californians who are eligible to vote aren’t registered. You can’t vote in the November 6 General Election if you aren’t registered to vote!
- Not sure if you’re registered? You can check your registration status by phone or online in most California counties. Click HERE to find out how to check voter registration status in your county.
- Voter registration forms can be found online HERE. Complete the form, print it out, sign it, and mail it directly to the county elections office (address provided on the form).
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- September 25th is National Voter Registration Day.
- California’s voter registration deadline is Monday, October 22–less than a month away.
- The General Election is on Tuesday, November 6. Make your voice heard!